Kindergarten – 5th Grade
Parents, while you are enjoying the weekend service, your elementary kids will be having more fun than you thought possible! We believe kids grow in relationship with friends and adults. So in Kidventure we do church differently.
1. Game Time: we begin with a time for making friends while playing awesome games (magna-tiles, angry birds, beyblades, and much more!)
2. Large Group: we gather together for a high-energy teaching time with relevant videos, music, dancing, and drama.
3. Small Groups: we end with a fun review activity in small groups. It’s a chance for kids to build relationships with God and each other.
First Time Checking into Kidventure? Our Kids’ Check-In volunteers are excited to welcome your family!
1. Stop by our Kids’ Check In Stations, located on the upper and lower levels just outside of the Kidventure classrooms.
2. Fill out the Family Information Form to register your kids.
3. Our volunteers will accompany you to your kid’s next adventure.
When you return, you’re now ready to use Self-Check In to print your tags quickly with just your phone number!
Will Kidvenure be safe?
All volunteers must complete a background check and training process before teaching in Kidventure. Every weekend your family is assigned a random code printed on your child’s name tag and the corresponding parent tag that you keep. This same code will be displayed on the side screens in the auditorium if one of your children need you. Have your parent tag ready when you go to pick up your child(ren).If you lose your parent tag, please have photo ID ready at pick up.
Well-Child Policy: Click HEREto find out more about what to do if your kid is sick.