1. Kidventure hang time: we begin with a time for making friends while playing awesome games (video games, angry birds, beyblades, and much more!)
2. Kidventure large group: we gather together for a high-energy teaching time with relevant videos, music, dancing, and drama.
3. Kidventure small groups: we end with a fun review activity in small groups. It’s a chance for kids to build relationships with God and each other.
Come experience the most amazing lessons of the Bible in Kidventure! God has big lessons to teach us and He knows how to teach in big ways! So step inside, take a seat and hold on tight. This one is going to be EPIC!
Epic Kids will begin THIS Thursday February 4 and Sunday February 7 in our classes for kids ages 3 to 5th grade, called Kidventure.
PARENTS: Look for the Memory Verse Cards when picking up your children. It will contain what we learned and a follow up activity you can do at home each week!
First Time Checking into Kidventure? Our Kids’ Check-In volunteers are excited to welcome your family!
1. Stop by our Kids’ Check In Stations, located on the upper and lower levels just outside of the Kidventure classrooms.
2. Fill out the Family Information Form to register your kids.
3. Our volunteers will accompany you to your kid’s next adventure.
4. When you return to Kidventure, just enter your phone number at our Self-Check In stations to print your tags quickly.
Will Kidventure be safe? Every weekend your family is assigned a random code printed on your child’s name tag and the corresponding parent tag that you keep. This same code will be displayed on the side screens in the auditorium if one of your children need you. You will show your parent tag to your child’s teacher when you pick up your children. If you lose your parent tag, please have photo ID ready at pick up.
Well-Child Policy: Click HERE to find out more about what to do if your kid is sick.