Kidventure Early Childhood
We LOVE teaching them the amazing stories of the Bible.
We LOVE creating a place where they can experience God’s love through having fun and making friends!
The Infants Room (birth to 12 months and walking)
The Walkers Room (12 months and walking to 24 months)
Info for Parents:
1. We recommend parents bring a diaper bag and bottle, both labeled with your kid’s name.
2. Let the Kids’ Check In volunteers know when you are ready to move your child up from Infants to Walkers (as long as they meet the following criteria: at least 12 months old and walking).
Kids ages 3 through 5 will travel into an imaginative world with animation, songs, videos, crafts, and group games. They will be surrounded by adults who care about them and friends they can learn and grow with. It will be an unforgettable time that will have a lasting impression on their hearts. We have TWO exciting, fun environments for your preschool kids:
The Pre-K Starfish (children born Apr 2011 through Aug 2012)
The Pre-K Dolpin (children born before Apr 2011)
Info for Parents:
1. Children will remain with the same class for the school year.
2. Children can move up to the Pre-K Starfish twice a year after their 3rd birthday (Jan, Jun). You will be notified of the exact dates.
First Time Checking into Kidventure? Our Kids’ Check-In volunteers are excited to welcome your family!
1. Stop by our Kids’ Check In Stations, located on the upper and lower levels just outside of the Kidventure classrooms.
2. Fill out the Family Information Form to register your kids.
3. Our volunteers will accompany you to your kid’s next adventure.
4. When you return to Kidventure, just enter your phone number at our Self-Check In stations to print your tags quickly.
Will Kidvenure be safe? Every weekend your family is assigned a random code printed on your child’s name tag and the corresponding parent tag that you keep. This same code will be displayed on the side screens in the auditorium if one of your children need you.
a. Place the name tag on your child and hang on to the parent tag for pick up.
b. Each child and parent tag has a matching code. The cod is how we match you with your child(ren) when you pick them up.
c. Bring your child(ren) to their classroom.
a. Show parent tag to your child’s teacher.
b. Initial the Kidventure roster next to your child’s name.
c. If you lose your parent tag, please have photo ID ready at pick up.
Well-Child Policy: Click HERE to find out more about what to do if your kid is sick.