What To Expect
Each Sunday, Prairie Heights holds services in the Fargodome at 9:30 and 11:00am. Each week you can expect a warm welcome, hot coffee, relevant messages, a few laughs and a lot of fun!
What to expect when you arrive:
* Messages that apply to your life. This is real stuff we’re talking about. Feel free to watch a message or two online to get a feel for what you might here.
* Hot, delicious, gourmet coffee and yes, you can bring it into the service with you!
* Some people like to dress up a bit, but you will find that most of us don’t. We’re pretty casual. In fact, you will likely see our pastors wearing jeans most Sundays!
* Volunteers who will welcome you and answer any questions that you have.
* World-class kids environmnets for ages birth – 5th grade. Your kids will have a blast making friends and learning in ways that make sense to them. We also have middle and high school student gatherings during the week.