Who We Are
Prairie Heights exists for those who are apart from God to connect with Christ and a church family.
Prairie Heights is focused on two key statements: Love God and Love People and then Go and share it with others.
We INVITE Christ into our lives and we invite others to join God and us in this adventure.
We GROW Christ-like as we care for each other and connect with God’s Word.
We love to SERVE our community.
- There is only one God and He made everything!
- Jesus, who came from heaven to earth about 2000 years ago, is fully God and fully man at the same time.
- Jesus came to save us and give us eternal life through His death and resurrection.
- God’s Holy Spirit is active in our world and helps lead us toward God.
- The Bible is our instruction manual outlining all we need to know in life about how to live right by God and gain eternal life.
- We have all sinned and need God’s forgiveness.
- God invites us and enables us to turn from our sin, but it’s our choice.
- When we repent and turn from our sins, trust in Jesus to accept us, and make a complete commitment to God, He will purify our hearts and set us free to truly love God and one another.
- Heaven and Hell are real places.
- Jesus is coming again!